IDEFIX gone to sleep

Masahiro san

As far as I know, you were the last one to detect some activity from IDEFIX.
The 600 W.h batteries gave a little bit more than 32 days of life to the CU1
picosat.
The CU2 sister sat was equipped with the same batteries, but the 435 MHz
transmitter output power was 10 times higher, that's why it stopped
transmitting earlier.

The IDEFIX B0-47/48 team would like to warmly thank all of you who spent so
much time to listen to the picosats and to send us TLM data.
The whole set of collected TLM data will be publicly available on request
for educational purposes.

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR
President AMSAT-F
http://www.idefix-france.net