RE: satellite tracking program

Hi Matt,

Which one do you use?  I'm using satscape and I've yet to find and of the FM
birds when it says they are in range.  I've have the updated keps (3 days
old).  I've went out 5 times to try and contact UO-14 and got nothing.

>> I use Nova for Windows (http://www.nlsa.com), which as I found out last
week is a little tricky to setup, particually for AO-40 to get the squint
angle etc.  But I can say that I've tried several others, and have gone back
to Nova everytime!

Regards,

Richard
M0EXE