FS: New Oval Primestar Dishes

Hi Folks,

I still have a few (6) offset Primestar dishes available if anyone is
looking for this type of unit. They are NEW IN THE BOX and come with the
dish, polar mount, LNB, feedarm and mounting hardware. I've shipped
these all over the US for $17 to $26 freight. (FedEx Ground Service
shipped from 56636)

I'll email pictures if you would like to see them. $30 plus shipping (US
destinations only please)

Mark Fossum - N0NSV

(Note: I have new grey mounting poles for these dishes but it's not
worth the extra freight to ship them. But if you really want one I'll
throw it in for the cost of freight)