AO-40 Future Plans?

Hi,

Any word on what decisions have been made for future changes in the AO-40
operation, or when they will be announced?  My particular interest in the
deployment of the solar arrays, and also changes in the S/C stabilization.
I complied with the recently imposed edict <grin> to do a GOOGLE search, but
was only able to come up with references that it would be considered.

Alan
WA4SCA

To get the attention of a large animal,
be it an elephant or a country, it