AO-40 on Field Day

Recognizing that a large number of stations would like to use AO-40 for as
long as possible on Field Day, barring an unforeseen problem, we will omit
the RUDAK session on Orbit 756, allowing another 2.4 hours of U/L->S2
operating time on Sunday morning, June 23rd.

We were initially concerned that we would need this time to keep up with
the GPS file downloads, but the addition of several other  "downloader"
stations has made this unnecessary.  It is still possible that we will need
a longer "catch up" RUDAK session several days later.  If this is required,
we will post a message here indicating the temporary changes.

Unfortunately, I will be out of town for much of field day, but I will be
back in time to listen to AO-40 on Sunday morning.

--W4SM for the AO-40 Command Team