PCsat NORMAL OPS!

As of this morning, PCsat is back in full sun and is ON for all normal
OPS.  This condition will last for 2 weeks, so ENJOY PCsat while you can.
It should be quite usable for FieldDay..

We are sorry for the inconvenience of the last month;  We had to shut the
digipeater down  back on 10 May due to entering a period of maximum
eclipses (35%).  But now we are back in the saddle again...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob