Re: rotor control

At 07:30 AM 6/7/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I remember a while back, in our Journal, a photo of an antenna rotor
>control, which I believe was being introduced at the Symposium.
>All I remember is that it was small.
>That's about all I remember. Can Anyone help me find out more about this?,
>once again I'm in the market for a new Az-El controller.
>Thank You, Keith

Hi Keith and the rest

That might be the Easy Trak and Easy Trak Jr. that TAPR is working on.
I have just gotten a beta version of the easy trak jr from Steve to test
out. The jr is the size of 2 db9's back to back and is rotor control only.
The Easy Trak will control rotors and radios.
This product has been held up a lot longer than planned and once the code
is stable they should be put out on the market.

If this is what you were talking about Keith, it will be worth waiting for
from what I've seen.

I hope this helps.

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail mailto: n4xeo@amsat.org