Re: UO-22, Wisp, Kenwood TM-D700

 James good day. I had one of the original D-700's(Dec 1999) And did
quite a bit of research and testing and found out that all you have to do
is change in WiSP the packet length from the defauly of 255. In WiSP Do
this...
 Setup, satellite setup, select satellite, edit, tnc setting's, then set
the packet length to around 200 bytes.
 This will allow the uplink to work. I tested different packet length's,
I think up to 230 bytes will work, but 200 is fine. This is a problem
will all version's of the TNC chip's in the kenwood's. Send me a message
on UO-22.

73 Jeff kb2m