From: "I 2" <dl3jj@t-online.de>
To: "Wayne Estes W9AE" <w9ae@earthlink.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 11:00
Subject: Re: HK0ZZ on satellite

Greetings to you and thanks for request.

In the crew is Ingolf DL4JS and he will be on AO40 qrv.
So all stations can be qrv same time any request for
digital modes, 6m and SAT can give to the other OPs which work on short
wave.

All hope the conditions are well and SAT has gd position.

73 and ciao4now de Ralf / DL3JJ

Note: Im not member of crew. request can send to me also during dxpedition !