Egyptianfest

If you would like to talk about satellites and are going to the Egyptianfest
Amateur Radio and Computer Show this Sunday, June 9th, in Granite City, IL
(close to St. Louis) look me up. I am giving a talk about ATV at noon, but
will have a table there taking subscriptions for OSCAR Satellite Report and
Amateur Television Quarterly. But, I am sure that I will have plenty of time
to chat.

Maybe I will bring along the AO-40 setup that I just put together is anyone
wants to see how easy it is.

See you there?

Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
Harlan Technologies - publishers of: