which one is right..

I have satscape and use jtrack on Nasa's web site.  I have the latest Keps
for satscape (11 days old).  I ws trying to contact AO-27 the other day and
satscape showed that it should be in range after going out and not finding
it, I happened to look at Jtrack and it show AO-27 to be on the other side
of the earth!  Which one is accurate?  How can they be off by this much?
Any help on getting satscape running properly would be greatly appreciated.
I am new to satellite stuff.  Just bought be a Arrow II hand held dual band
antenna and I have a TH-70AD Dual band HT modified for extended TX/RX.

Thanks
Matt