Reciprocal frequency chart

Someone was kind enough to send me a URL which contained a frequency
chart of the Fuji Oscar birds which I've lost.

The chart would show a 2m uplink frequency with the reciprocal 435
downlink frequency.  If anyone knows where that info can be found,
please share it with me (need it for a Field Day bonus points
attempt).  I'm somewhat unfamiliar with these birds and this info
would be very helpful in some upcoming testing.  Thanks.

-- My apology to the poster who originally sent it to me.

73 //Gary -K8KFJ-