Re: Problems with RS15 mode

William,
You definitely have some internal-harmonic problem on your end, probably
related to the FT-847 IF(s).  I have worked RS-15 several times in the last
few months (just myself... nobody else on the satellite).  It works on the
published frequencies and is non-inverting.  I find I can only work it
successfully at high elevation AND when it is coming towards me.  The return
signal drops to below my noise when it passes overhead and recedes away from
me.
73,
Jerry, K5OE

pe1rah@hotmail.com writes:

> Because I want to be qrv via RS15 I set up my 10m dipole wire antenna.
>  Then i listened to RS15 when it came in rainge and I could hear its CW
>  beacon :-)
>
>  So I started to find the uplink and I could hear my signal back, BUT IT
WAS