Re: determining azimuth with a compass

Hi Wayne,

I agree that if you are careful with all listed "IF's", a compass
is a very good tool.  But my experience with the sun's shadow and
a prediction from Heavens-Above (or a good pass prediction program)
showed me that I am not very good with at least one of your listed
IFs.  I only offer it as an alternative to those who are equally
unsuccessful with that fine instrument.

73s,

Greg  KO6TH