VA hams...E-ham classified

Saw this today on E-ham and wished I was in Virginia. Maybe someone here can
make use of what looks like a promising deal.

Drew, KO4MA

Satellite Antenna
Two Meter/440 satellite antenna on the ground in Reston (NOVA), Virginia.
Part of station I purchased. Don't have brand or specs. but know it worked
AOK for the SK owner. Need to get rid of it. Local pickup only. $10.00 obo.
Will have to put on the curb in a week, so give it a home. Call and ask for
Brian.

Phone: 703.264.1180   Email: n1kc@arrl.net