wx proof

Hello
I am a day or two from getting on AO-40.  My rx system works very well.
A smaller primestar dish with a 3731aa down converter.  How concerned
should I be about weather proofing the down converter, and the helix
feed?  I live near Seattle, it rains a lot here.  I saw G6lvb' web site
complete with a plastic bag over the converter.  My 70CM side is not
quite ready.  I look foward to talking to many of you.  Be gentle with
me, I'm new to AO-40.

73...Bob...W7LRD
Seattle, Wa.
"everything is a learning curve"