RE: AO-40 beginner having some probs!

> Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 07:38:51 -0800
> From: "Edward R. Cole" <al7eb@ptialaska.net>
> Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] AO-40 beginner having some probs!
> 	[...]
> PS:  see my paper in the 2001 Symposium Proceedings (avail from Amsat) for
> requirements and steps in getting on AO-40.  There are several other good
> papers in there on antennas, etc.  {unabashed promotion for Amsat}

Sounds like a great resource for those trying to get on AO-40.

Is it available on the Web?

{Unabashed promotion for using the Web to efficiently and effectively
communicate AMSAT's story (particularly anything that will assist
AO-40 newcomers, the audience that AMSAT most desperately needs to
reach).}

-tjs