Re: AO-40 MB frequency

Thank you Mineo JE9PEL, and Howard G6LVB for your posted observation of
AO-40 beacon shift. I have been wondering why I have to change the
RXCONVERTER value in Instant Tune just about every time I come up on the
satellite. I was writing it off to converter drift, and I'm sure that is a
contributing factor. But I have left the converter power up between AO-40
passes to stabilize it and still have to make large changes to the
RXCONVERTER to have ITune boot up on the received beacon frequency. Look
forward to your future data.. Keith N4ZQ