New online logbook

Hi,

HB9AOB author of WWWlog2000 have released a freeware logbook for web page
application.
There is a small converter software (WLOG2000) wich convert your log (ADIF
format) in web page.
Just to edit the index.htm files for your callsign you will have a complete
logbook on line.

http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv/log/qso.htm

klic on the banner and you are in the search page.
Just to example, I have install  it on my web page with a expecially search
for AO-40 QSOs done by me.
The search macth will be done for call or DXCC country.
If you like you can download and install in your page.
Thank you Frank!

73 de Andrea IT9GSV@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv