From: "Jim Bennett" <jlbenn@iglou.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 18:56
Subject: [amsat-bb] FO-20 & FO-29

Are these birds still operational.  I used to heard them OK an made a couple
of contacts a few weeks ago.  But it seems lately that I can't hear any
other stations.  Like my audio input died.  Let me know if anyone else is
having or should I start looking at my setup(antennas, preamp, radio, etc)
Thanks for info in advance.

73s
Jim
KE4KOL