Re: Source for Cross Boom?

The 1 1/2" x 8' is $59 plus shipping at Max-Gain.

Don Woodward

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott-K9PO" <k9po@AMSAT.Org>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 09:30
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Source for Cross Boom?

>Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 15:55:02 -0400
>From: "Don Woodward" <dbwoodw@abraxis.com>
>Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Source for Cross Boom?
>
>Try http://www.mgs4u.com/ - I just ordered a 1 1/4" x 8' solid for $39 plus
>shipping.
>
>73's

Don is correct Max-Gain is the place to go. However, I had bought a 1 1/4"
cross boom and it did not fit tight in my G5500 rotator and the first wind
storm caused a undesirable rotation of almost 25 degrees. I upgraded to the
1 1/2" cross boom (still well under $150US) and I would recommend this size
if you are using the Yeasu G5500.

73
Scott