Re: Rotator Control boxes

Although I occasionally see these advertised on eBay, I would recommend that
you contact the 2 rotator service companies (repair, parts and service) for
USA made rotators.

C.A.T.S.
7368 S.R. 105
Pemberville, OH 43450
419-353-2287
Fax: 419-354-7746
http://www.rotordoc.com/

Email Craig, C.A.T.S. The Rotor Doctor at:
craig@rotordoc.com

OR

Norm's Rotor Service
5263 Agro Drive
Frederick, Maryland 21703
Telephone: (301) 874-5885.

http://www.rotorservice.com/

As you probably know, Alliance stopped production of their rotors in 1994.
Norm's Rotor Service bought parts, all materials, and all technical data
from Alliance as well as owns all rights to and a complete parts inventory
for the HD-73 series rotors and control boxes.

Contact Norm at:  rotornorm@aol.com

73 de w9gb