Re: CQ FD Satellite

I'm too out-of-practice on CW, but I will have my keyer. We plan to
operate SSB almost exclusively. Seems all the kids we get out to the
site every year are more interested in yakking than ditting! At least we
get a good crowd of young ones, and they ALL help set up and tear down.
This will be our first year of running Satellite Ops, and we've already
heard that several other groups of young people from High-Schools and my
son's Scouting friends want to come out and watch us. The typical
response we heard was : "Gee...Satellites? Hams can do THAT?".
Should be interesting, to say the least. Now if I can get an AMSAT
banner from somewhere.........
Jim  KQ6EA