Re: Drake 2880 Schematic

Hi John,

Wish I had a quarter for every time I was asked for a Drake 2880
schematic. Truth is, there were never any publicly released copies of
the Drake 2880 schematic. They were built for Drake by 3 sub-contractors
(one for the housing, one for the circuit and one for the assembly of
the unit) and the subs were all in Japan. I'm not sure if they ever
provided schematics for the job or just submitted the required
specifications for the project.

I have the modification instructions on my website in .pdf format but
they are "not" schematics. http://www.markfossum.com/productindex.html
If anyone can prove me wrong, I'd love to get a copy of the scheamtic so
that it could be posted for others. There were individuals that planned
to "reverse engineer" the unit but I've never seen the result of that
effort.

Good luck...

Mark Fossum - N0NSV