yo antenna design s/w

 Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the YO (Yagi Optimizer)
software written by Brian Breezley K6STI? It seem's that Brian is retired
from the ham radio related software business, and doesn't have a valid
email address anymore. I need a copy to verify results from another
antenna analyzer program that uses similar input parameters. Thanks in
advance for any info.

73 Jeff kb2m