Re: re: Patch plans reply

Russ you probably have a good idea here in that the "experts" in the
field have designed this feed as well as make provision for accurately
making sure that polarization is truly circular, but it is SO complex!
     Why not start with something far simpler?  Most offset fed dishes
have an F/D of abound .5 to .6 so the patch is ideal.  Take a gook at
these URL's and see if a simpler approach might be a better first step:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley/4703/temp/2400patch02.gif
this is shrouded feed which I prefer to reduce side lobes.....and
http://home.adelphia.net/~tzibrat/2400mhzpatch/cad_screen.jpg

These are full construction drawings which you wanted and are set up
for left-hand polarization to feed a dish.  To have the ability to work
from success seemed far better than any other method in my view.
Cliff K7RR