RE: Patch plans anyone?

Kent Britain, WA5VJB has done many of these.  He also has two Log Periodic
designs.  I have one of his patch designs that I am testing (when I get
around to it).

You may want to check with him and/or the North Texas Microwave Group.  Some
of the other Roadrunner Microwave (http://www.k5rmg.org/) members besides me
are also working with his designs.

BTW, the design is fairly straightforward but making it work in practice is
not.  Kent has had to do a lot of real world tweaking to deal with all the
interactions that are not cleanly definable.

Ron, AG5RS