Re: FY5DG QSL route

i received a card from him sending to this address...
Christian Albrieux
4 impasse Mendelssohn
F97310 KOUROU
FRENCH GUIANA

73...bruce

From:           	"Wayne Estes W9AE" <w9ae@earthlink.net>
To:             	<amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Subject:        	[amsat-bb] FY5DG QSL route
Date sent:      	Thu, 30 May 2002 22:04:36 -0500

> I contacted Chris FY5DG on AO40 in February.  Can anybody confirm the
> correct QSL route?
>
> I don't have a reply yet from his French Guyana mailing address:
>
>     Christian Albrieux
>     PO Box 450
>     Kourou, 97310
>     French Guiana
>     via France
>
> Is this the correct address?  On the air he said to send a QSL to his "home
> address", but I don't know where that would be.  I have an old callbook CD which
> gives this address:
>
>     Christian Albrieux
>     1 Chemin de Guilhermy
>     F-31100 Toulouse
>     France
>
> Is this the correct QSL address?  Does anybody know his email address?
>
> Wayne Estes W9AE
> Mundelein, IL, USA

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                                      kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas
AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE AMC-7, T5,
7.5Mhz