FY5DG QSL route

I contacted Chris FY5DG on AO40 in February.  Can anybody confirm the
correct QSL route?

I don't have a reply yet from his French Guyana mailing address:

    Christian Albrieux
    PO Box 450
    Kourou, 97310
    French Guiana
    via France

Is this the correct address?  On the air he said to send a QSL to his "home
address", but I don't know where that would be.  I have an old callbook CD
which gives this address:

    Christian Albrieux
    1 Chemin de Guilhermy
    F-31100 Toulouse
    France

Is this the correct QSL address?  Does anybody know his email address?

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA