Computer

I will post this one more time. There were a few inquiries but no takers
yet. Guess I should have taken it to Dayton!

*******************

If anyone is interested, I have a  Mac PowerBook 540C laptop for sale. Can
not tell you much about it other than it has a color display, hard drive
with a few hundred meg, battery that is not good, but works OK with the
power cord. I bought it to learn about Mac, and never got to it, and realize
that I never will!

$120 plus shipping.

Please email direct if any interest. ATVQ@hampubs.com

Thanks.