PCsat Full Sun Testing

For two weeks from 7 June through Field Day 23 June, PCsat will be in full
sun and have plenty of power to support GPS experiments and Users.  THis
period and possibly one more in September will probably be its last
Hurrah..

So, during this period, there are opportunities:

1) we need people actively running APRS Igates
injecting all donwnlink packets into the APRS-Internet system.

2) We need ground stations to capture the raw GPS data on the 144.39
downlink at 9600 baud while the GPS is on and Email it to our GPS
principal investigator.

Probably the GPS will be on during weekdays over the USA, Atlantic and
then turned off over Europe.  We will probably turn the GPS off on
weekends if the user load needs more power....

Bob