re: Patch plans anyone?

> Does anyone have any plans for a patch antenna made on PC Board?

While we're on the subject, does anyone have plans for a round microstrip
patch with air dielectric with either RHC or LHC polarization not bigger
than 1/2 lamda in diameter?  I think the G3RUH patch is round with LHCP
polarization...

Could such a patch be used to make the transition from coax to square or
circular waveguide and back to coax?

Thanks de va3rr/aa8lu