FS: AIDC-3731AA tuned for 2400-2600 MHz

Hi All,

I still have a couple of extra Transystems AIDC-3731 downconverters that I
bought and won't need. They are brand new, modified to 2400 MHz. These DONOT
need the Murata filter mod because the filter has already been retuned to
2400MHz with very very good image rejection. They come with the N connector
infront and do not have the little stub that connects them to the barbeque
grill. These are to be used at the antenna. They also require no preamp
infront since the noise figure is very good. The IF output is at 122 MHz but
the crystal can be changed to make them go to 144 MHz. The noise figure is
superb around 1.1 dB. These are the absolute best TS converters available.
Here are some pictures:

http://www.ibelings.com/products/ts1.jpg
http://www.ibelings.com/products/ts2.jpg

I am asking $50 Shipped by priority mail to the US only. Payment is by USPS
MO. Please email me if interested. Thanks

Pieter N4IP