Math Help - maybe OT

If I have a spherical coordinate system with the equatorial great circle
parallel to the floor and I want to do a rotational translation to a
spherical coordinate system with its equatorial plane orthogonal (i.e., at a
right angle to the floor) what equations would I use?  Can I use the ones
for going from a Horizon system to Dec/RA system some way?

I want to avoid converting to a Cartesian system and back to spherical to
minimize computational requirements and rounding errors.

My hope is to be able to do the conversion in a little Excel sheet I am
working on.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Ron, AG5RS