Fried Downconverters

Hi Guys
I solved the problem of overheating dish/downconverters by covering the set
up with a black bin liner(trash bin linen for our American friends :-))
My dish is mounted on a tripod portable so it was no problem
On one of our very sunny days I found that the sun directly into the dish
was giving erratic frequency shifts.

The bin liner certainly solved the problem with no affect on the performance

Malc G7NFO
O to be young again!