Re: Help with WISP and Kantronics Data Engine

Hi Geoff,

Put the commands you listed below into a file named MSPE TNC Startup.txt
and put it in the WiSP satellite directory (UO-22, KO-25, etc.).  It might
work if you make just one of these files and put it in the WiSP directory.
When MSPE starts, it will read that file and set the TNC.  You can also
crete a MSPE TNC Exit.txt file to reset the TNC to a desired setting when
MSPE closes.  See if that fixes your need.

--
73, Roy -- W0SL

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org