From: Paul Williamson
To: AMSAT-BB
Sent: 5/29/02 3:02 AM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AO40 Doppler

At 05:42 AM 5/29/2002 +0000, Alan P. Biddle wrote:
>Most of the jumps seem to be the result of the solid dish catching the
sun
>exactly right
>to toast the converter.  After finding one corner of the weather proof
case
>slightly blistered, I made some major changes in the geometry.

Does anybody think it would be a useful feature for a tracking program
prevent the antennas from pointing within N degrees of the Sun?

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org

This message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and may be privileged and/or subject to the
provisions of privacy legislation.  It is intended solely for the
person to whom it is addressed and review by anyone else
is unauthorised.  Any use, disclosure, reproduction,
modification or distribution of the contents of this e-mail, or
any part thereof, other than by the intended recipient, is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or
have received this message in error, please notify the
sender of this e-mail immediately by return e-mail and
destroy the message and all copies in your possession.

Oil Management Services Ltd