AO40 Doppler

Interesting.  It has been a while, but while I was trying to track down some
inconsistencies, I compared IT, Uni_Track, and Wisp, and never saw
differences more than 10 Hz or so in the downlink Doppler.  Most of the
jumps seem to be the result of the solid dish catching the sun exactly right
to toast the converter.  After finding one corner of the weather proof case
slightly blistered, I made some major changes in the geometry.

Alan
WA4SCA

To get the attention of a large animal,
be it an elephant or a country, it