Re: AO40 Doppler

>     Any comments from you or Dave on the above  would be much appreciated.
>Thanks, Farrell Winder, W8ZCF
Thank you, Farrell for the response.  From what I've observed there is no
program that could possibly predict those anomolies.  It will take one that
will receive input from the actual signal.

The g3ruh modem does that very well, but unfortunately my Icom will not
accommodate the mike click input with the 400~ resistor needed for one
of the directions...Even tho the shift is in one direction the 50 Hz
fixed change is not the proper value at times.  It would be interesting to
me to receive comments from "split click" radios owners, like my old
Kenwood, as to their performance...with the g3ruh..

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                      Disagree; I learn.........