I was in DM79 not DM89 for May 27, 0205 UTC UO14 pass.

I am sorry to report that my GPS receiver had an old fix from the previous
pass of UO-14.  For that noon mdt pass I was in DM89lg Flagler, CO (May 26,
1807 UTC).

I was in DM79 not DM89 for May 27, 0205 UTC UO14 pass.

I was in Elbert County near the Elbert/Douglas county line which is
definitely in DM79.  Now I know why I was getting so many calls for
Denver's Grid square.

Sorry if you needed it and missed me on the other passes that I was in
DM89.  I may be back there again since I-70 goes through the grid.

73, Randy N7SFI