Re: ISS

showland9@comcast.net writes:
> Has anyone heard what has happened to the packet station on ISS ?  Not a
>  peek in quite awhile.
>    73'
>     KF4FQT

There was a school contact early Sunday morning--Columbus MS, I think I
recall the op aboard NA1SS saying.  After the ISS lost contact with the
school, the packet system was turned back on.  Ramon, XE1KK, and I were the
only stations I saw digipeated in the few minutes I had left and also the
last stations reported with APRS positions on www.ariss.net.  That was 36
hours ago and no other stations have been reported, so I suspect the system
has been turned off since right after that.
73,
Jerry, K5OE