SO-41 - not just for US and Saudi Arabia

So far I've worked the US, Canada and Mexico on SO-41. (I know others have
also).

I'd like to work some more countries on this bird.

Possible countries for some passes include other parts of Central America and
the Caribbean, and may include Greenland as well as Northern South America
(Columbia, Venezuela and others).

If anyone in these areas wants to setup a schedule on SO-41 please contact me
off the list.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP