RS-21 alias KOLIBRI, any QSL informations ?

Hello,

after Kolibri mission no news was released like TLM collect data,
experiments and much more.
The official web site http://www.iki.rssi.ru/kollibri/mission1_e.htm  is a
static link without informations .
I have two questions  :

1- It's rigth to use amateur frequency for school experiments and indirect
by organizations if we are not able to archive and analyze data ?

Thanks to Miles for his personal help to us, but I remember TLM spec was
released just at the end of mission
http://www.marex-na.org/fileshtml/rs21sat.html

2- do you know if a QSL card for SWL was released or available ?

thank you , but it's important the first question.

73 de Andrea IT9GSV@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv