Re: Ultimate Charger Site

Hi All,

Something must have gone wrong!!  The following site is at long last
working.  I have bookmarked the folowing site. It works and hope it
continues to work.  It is a great site to have all the information in one
basket.

Http://www.google.com/search?as_q=ultimatecharger&as_sitesearch=www.ultimate
charger.com

Thanks you all for the helpful suggestions and also sharing your
frustration with the 403 error that kept popping up.

Sangat, 9M2SS