FW Ultimate Charger Website update

See the owners comments below...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dr. Robert Suding" <robert@qadas.com>
To: <dbwoodw@abraxis.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 13:49
Subject: uc website.

Don -

Thanks for all the concerns. If you wish to, you can post the following
on the amsat BB.  I could do it but for me to post it is alarmingly
similar to SPAM which I intensely detest!

 My former webhost Hypermart just disconnected me, with no warning, and
even my webmaster status was disconnected.  Hypermart has no posted
WORKING phone number, and even an e-mail to sales drew a blank!

I have switched over to a local webhost sponsored by a couple of local
hams, and Network Solutions is updating ultimatecharger.com worldwide.

The webpage text is currently running from my new webhost!  However the
/dish images are missing.
This will be corrected in the next day.  For now - By clicking on the
desired picture and getting an error message, go up to the Location box
on your brouser, and insert the letters /images   after
"ultimatecharger.com"  .

Example:
You want pix.jpg so click on it. you get -

error message, showing -   http://www.ultimatecharger.com/pix.jpg

change error location to - http://www.ultimatecharger.com/images/pix.jpg

Robert  W0LMD