Re: RF power to UO14

Hi,

The discussion as been a deliberate joke - operators are expecting UO14 to
be so busy on field day, that only somebody running kilowatts will be able
to use it. The comments were tongue-in-cheek.

There are other LEO satellites besides UO14 and AO27 you know. FO29 is a
great unit and works well. FO20 is fine if it's in good sun. Both RS12 and
RS13 are working, and very easy to use.

Try them.

I've noticed, since I've been  that down here, the locals just build a one
transistor Xtal oscillator and shout at it (HC case modulation). That's
good enough  to get into UO14, but there's usually one to talk to anyway.

Sil - ZL2CIA (ex PA3HIL)