Re: 2meter FM VOICE satellites

Chris wrote:

> I have the biggest amplifier for UO-14.
> Howmany kw come`s from it,i don`t know,
> but there are other europeans who believe
> that i can damage it with my signal.......

It's the satellite's explotion visible from the Heart?
Shall i use a good monocoular lens or will be so great
to be FULLY visible at nude eyes like a firework?
Let me know one day before!
I will prepare my spacelents and my astrocamera.
Hope a quiet QRP operating on the sats.
Portable FM sats working in EU it's almost a dream
and a sweet remeber.
73 de IW9ELR Roy.