Quenstion solar balloon

Hi AMSATs,

I have seen the webpage about the solar balloons.
Very very interresting !!!!

My only question is what it will do when an cloud apears and the sunlight
gets blocked. The balloon will have heat enough to be in the air for a
while.

I also read that these balloon can rise up to 18km hight. What will happen
when it gets night ? The balloon will fall down, or it will survive the
night period ?

Maybe such balloon can be interresting as a very low earth satellite .-)

73 de PE1RAH, William
---