APRS Tracking Event around Great Lakes

APRS event:

Craig Severson, W8CS, will be using PCsat and ISS to track his Motorcycle
ride around the Great Lakes.  Starting this weekend.  See his web page:
http:www.geocities.com/findthecure2002/ftc.htm and click on the picture of
his motorcycle to link to the APRS part of his project...  It is:

  http://www.geocities.com/findthecure2002/aprs.htm

He reports: