Re: FT-847 noise problem

  I've had a similar problem when trying to work FO sats with the 847. I
think it is a desensing problem, due to the harmonic energy that gets into
the 70cm receiver, coming from the 2m uplink. The solution is probably to
build a 2m cavity filter, though I have not tested this yet.

cheers

Claudio
CT3KD